Workflow for PS statuses

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Sun Dec 14 08:38:16 EST 2003

Why not specify multiple triggering events for this workflow? Configure new
events on a sub-type of BUS2001 called Released, etc and then attach them to
the appropriate statuses. Then specify all three as triggering events of
your workflow. You can use CHECK_OBJECT_KEY_IN_WF Function Module in the
check function module to ensure that you do not trigger multiple workflows
for a particular instance.

I think that's the easiest option.

Otherwise, you could hunt around for an exit which is always called when a
new project is created and raise your event from there. Personally, I
wouldn't bother, as I think the first option will do what you need.

Regards,

Alon Raskin
3i-consulting Group
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com