Urgent-Change WF-Batch to some other name in Lotus Notes

Shayam Agrawal shayamagrawal at lycos.com
Thu Dec 11 07:49:33 EST 2003

Thanks a lot Stephen,
The other solution via SM59 and changing user worked out.
Now here i am facing one problem.
if i dont defibne the Internet address for the user, it picks up the user name as sender's name (WF-BATCH). and if i define some internet id, it works well.
Now i need to give it a name as SAP (as sender).
How can we do that,
I do have one solution to this wherein i can create any external id (yahoo/lycos) and assign that id to WF-BATCH.But then in the receiver's inbox, it shows info like this
shayamagrawal" <ADR28000000003061RD1 at yahoo.com>
P.S>Here i had user shayamagrawal at yahoo.com id.

which is not acceptable as instead of @yahoo.com, it should be company id getting reflected.

Please suggest,