Single workitem for multiple IDOC errors?

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed Dec 10 07:33:38 EST 2003

Hi Stephan,
Good thinking, thanks. I was trying to avoid wait events and deadlines,
but it may well have to be. The scary part is that these are apparently
batches of millions of idocs. Must mull over perfomrmance impacts of so
many wait steps if things go wrong during one of those runs...

To Paul's question: In a test system, SWWL is a nice little report to get
rid of any unwanted WI's. Not recommended for productive use though.
You mention ORDRSP, a lot of IDOC tasks include terminating events. Thus
if you can reprocess them via BD87 or similar, the WI's should
automatically all terminate.

Cheers
Mike