Execution ISUNBSERVC.Switch() error...

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Wed Dec 10 07:12:44 EST 2003

Is this an issue with persisting object inside a BOR method.
Works in dialog not in background ?

Check the macros for persisting objects...
Sometime explains disappearing objects...
Cheers

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant - Business Technologies
Professional Services
SAP Australia
Level 1, 168 Walker Street, North Sydney 2060, Australia.
M   +61 412 213 079
E   phil.soady at sap.com