Worklfow stops at background task in a single client

Brice, Andrew Andrew.Brice at AirservicesAustralia.com
Sun Dec 7 17:05:10 EST 2003

Sunni

Check your customising transaction SWU3.
The workflow RFC connection is client specific.

Regards

Andrew Brice
Airservices Australia

-----Original Message-----
From: Sunni sunni [mailto:sunnilondon at hotmail.com]=20
Sent: Saturday, 6 December 2003 1:06 AM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Worklfow stops at background task in a single client

Hi all,

I have a very strange problem.
I am working in a multi client environment.  Workflow changes made in
master
development client 100 are picked up in client 200.  The strange thing
is
that in client 100 my workflow suddenly stops on a task which calls a
background method, and hangs there.  The workflow log states, background
method started, but never completes.

In client 200 the same workflow is fine.  The strange thing is that the
development isnot client specific so it should work in both clients the
same.

I have tried running SWU_OBUF, I've tried re-activating the workflow,
I've
tried reactivating the object being called in the hanging task, I've
tested
the object method in SWO1 & its fine in both clients; .....

So I'm all out of ideas, can anyone suggest what may be causing this??

Many thanks
Sunni