EXIT_PROPERTY_NOT_FOUND

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Dec 5 07:05:44 EST 2003

Hi Alon,
Interesting question. Personally I avoid it as far as possible, and pass
blank values back, placing the onus on whatever uses an attribute to deal
with empties.
The main reasoning behind it is that it invariably ends up being used in =
binding somewhere and sends a workflow into error when you don't want it
to. Particularly nasty situations can happen where it becomes impossible
to restart a workflow in error.

I stick to using it only for system-type this-really-shouldn't-happen err=
ors.

Cheers
Mike