EXIT_PROPERTY_NOT_FOUND

Alon Raskin araskin at eOutlook.com
Fri Dec 5 06:07:06 EST 2003

Hi All,
=20
SAP provides the macro EXIT_PROPERTY_NOT_FOUND in the include <OBJECT>. =
Would you say that this should be used when the value of the attribute =
is empty or not able to be calculated. If that is the case then when the =
right time to use EXIT_OBJECT_NOT_FOUND? Should this macro be used for =
attributes that are BOR Objects or can this macro be used for attributes =
that are not BOR types (I think not).=20
=20
I have seen fairly inconsistent use of these macros throughout the SAP =
delivered BOR Object and I would love to hear how people use these =
macros when coding their attributes.
=20
Regards,
=20