Substitution: user-exit ?

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Thu Dec 4 08:54:36 EST 2003

Hi
Could you not achieve the same by maintaining the particular task, eg
'Approve' not as a general task but against a position. Then ensure that
all Approvers are assigned to that position. Switch off the general
forwarding, which means that the WI can only be forwarded to those
available agents, I know it works for controlling the forwarding of a WI,
not sure how it works for substituting though.

Regards

JOhn

for such purpose.

                      "Liczki, Ernest
                      (CZ - Prague)"           To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      <eliczki                 cc:
                      @deloitteCE.com>         Subject: Substitution: user-exit ?
                      Sent by: SAP
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG

                      04/12/2003 10:50
                      Please respond
                      to "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hi all,

I have a question concerning the standard Workflow substitution
functionality - Personal substitutes:

Is there any user-exit possibility when the user assigns his substitute?
The idea is to check whether the substitute has the required approval
authorizations before defining him as a substitute. We will not prefer to
build a custom application for this functionality therefore looking for
possible control in the standard.

Thanks for help.

Ernest

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee(s) and contains
confidential information.
Unauthorised distribution, modification or disclosure of its contents is
unlawful.
immediately by return e-mail.
Please then delete the e-mail from your system and do not copy it or
disclose its contents to any person.
Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as
information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
in the contents of this
message which arise as a result of email transmission. Information,
opinions or conclusions
contained in this message that do not relate to the official business of
the sender's employer or
principal will be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.