Workflow in travel expense

Maorriyan Santoso msantoso at pertamina.co.id
Wed Dec 3 22:13:37 EST 2003

Hello workflow fellowers,
I have workflow for travel expense that using BUS2089,event "CREATED". =
My workflow contents user decision task (TS20000131) to approve trip. =
The binding between workflow and this task container is using expression =
&TRIP&.=20
I'm using role 01000014 (travel admin) to identify which user will =
receive this notification. The binding between workflow and role =
container is using expression &PERSONNELAREA&.
This role suppose read responsibilities for standard role travel_admin =
Travel administrator (PRTV_RESPO)
But what I saw in workflow log is, the personel area that it got is =
creator's personnel area. It seems this role gives wrong value during =
runtime. It doesn't ready value in PRTV_RESPO
Any body facing this probelm before ? I need urgent answer

Regards,

*- Maorriyan