Wouldn't it be nice.... possible agents of Deadlines

Mark Pyc Mark.Pyc at boots.co.uk
Wed Dec 3 06:51:13 EST 2003

G'day all,

Not really a question for I fear I know the answer, but wouldn't it be
nice if you could specify the possible agents of a Deadline notification.
I have a situation where I'm using a job (Buyer) as the Possible Agents of
a task, and a rule which determines an Org Unit based on a Purchasing
Group. The combination of the two gives me the Buyer for a given
Purchasing Group. Next comes the deadline which I want to send to a
different job (Source & Supply) in the same Org Unit.

Unfortunately I have to go and create a programmed Rule which will utilize
the PGrp rule and delimits it based on Job. If I could specify the
possible agents of the deadline message I could use the same clean
solution as for the basic Workitem.

Oh well...

Have fun,
Mark