workflow administration

Getliffe, Daniel dan.getliffe at sap.com
Wed Dec 3 05:57:17 EST 2003

Hi Werner,

If you make yourself a possible agent for the task and refresh the organizational buffers SWU_OBUF
you should be able to replace the work item.  Once you have replaced the work item make sure you remove yourself as a possible agent for the task and refresh the buffers again.

Dan Getliffe
Workflow Consultant - Technology Consulting

SAP (UK) Ltd
Clockhouse Place, Bedfont Road,
Feltham, Middlesex TW14 8HD

T   +44 (0)20 8917 8113