workflow administration

Koenraad Janssens koenraad.janssens at sidmar.arcelor.com
Wed Dec 3 05:48:57 EST 2003

Maybe this is an authorization problem.

werner.henkens at belgacom.be
Sent by: Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
03/12/2003 11:45
Please respond to SAP-WUG

        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
        cc:
        Subject:        workflow administration

Hi,

As a workflow administrator I want to replace a task that is reserved by
someone.
With tr SWI1 I select the workitem. The menu-item Edit-Work item-Replace
manually is grey (disabled).
Any idea why or how I should perform this task ?

Thanks,

Werner

This message should only be read by those persons to whom it is
addressed, and may contain confidential information, the disclosure
of which is prohibited. This message is not intended to create rights
or obligations without subsequent written confirmation of its contents.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately