Archive SAP Email with Attachments

Peggy Stammler PStammler at de.imshealth.com
Tue Dec 2 13:09:34 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm generating via a workflow single step an email with my invoice as PDF
attachment, showing this as preview to the agent, who can execute the
sending of this email (Background Job -> via RFC (Report RSCONN01)) to an
external email address. Is it possible to archive this email including the
attachments in the way to have the email document with the link icons to the
PDF attachment, so that it will open via double click? Better said showing
the email with SAP office workplace? ...

Thanks
Peggy