AW: Object Services

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Tue Dec 2 12:01:18 EST 2003

Hi Richard

so we are in changing to 4.70 your request was very interesting for me.
First I havn't found the GOS too.

But my collegeous could help:

See Note 598073.

You have to set the USer-Parameter 'SD_SWU_ACTIVE' =3D 'X' and all =
works fine
again.
(In former days with DEC we called this 'Just to confuse the ........ =
->
fill in a nation you like' ;-)  )

Regards

Heinz