Terminating Event with Decision Step.

Vinod Ramchandani vinod.ramchandani at patni.com
Fri Aug 29 08:22:24 EDT 2003

Heinz..

Binding of Event Container with the (Decision) Task Container is CORRECT =
and
ACTIVE.

Strange thing is,
When I move to the decision - activity, and trying to setup the possible
outcomes of the activity it won't allow me to save.Instead it throws the
message in modal dialog that "release step created" and "significantaly
changed" outcomes will be removed if you save.

This is really unexpected error message which i have got.
I think due to this error, my workflow definition is not saved/activated
correctly.

Has anybody faced similar things??
Or anyother way to achieve the same.

Thanks.