AW: Transport problem

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Thu Aug 21 02:41:29 EDT 2003

Hallo Robert,

I havn't seen a psooibility to download WF-definitons or Tasks.
But what is possible is, to cretae a Transport and export the
Tarnsportfiles.
These files you can import to any other System without a predefined
transport-route.
Unfortunally I havn't done this never by myself, it was always done by =
the
basic-collegeous for me.

What you have to see using this way:=20
-> Imported Object has a 'foreign' Source-System.=20
-> Be sure, that you have no double Task-ID's

maybe this helps

Regards

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----