Authorizations to create substitutes

Swam_in swam_in at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 00:42:45 EDT 2003

Hello Felix,

We had similar situation but worked roundabout to solve this issue. We ended
up creating a report to maintain the substitute and restricted access to
everyone to maintain a substitute through SAP transaction SO13 or through
workflow settings -> Maintain substitute.
The report checks who you can nominate a substitute . For example you can
nominate only your boss as a substitute or anyone who has the same or
greater $ limit as you. This report at last will execute the function module
'RH_SUBSTITUTION_MAINTAIN'.

Hope this helps...
Swami Bala