Responsibility maintenance in Prod?

Vineet Mehta Vineet.Mehta at mbusi.daimlerchrysler.com
Mon Aug 18 20:48:44 EDT 2003

Hi!
If I understand this correctly, you want a display mode for PFAC.

You can restrict the authorization to PFAC_DIS.
You should take PFAC_CHG, PFAC_CHG, PFAC_DEL, PFAC taken away from
authorization.

I hope this helps.
Cheers,
Vineet

        workflow at quirky.me.uk
        Sent by: Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU

        18/08/2003 09:37 AM
        Please respond to SAP-WUG