Responsibility maintenance in Prod?

Van der Burg, Jeroen JA SITI-ITPSEE jeroen.vanderburg at shell.com
Mon Aug 18 11:19:43 EDT 2003

Hi Mike,

I am currently experiencing quite a similar situation. Do not really see =
a solution due to the way the current resp functionality is put =
together; it should require another authorisation object. Something that =
will probably work quite well is to give your maintenance users full =
read access to all AC and RY objects but only allow change access to the =
responsibilities numbers (RY's) which they should maintain.

You can do this by using RHAUTH00 (using evaluation paths if necessary) =
but as usual there is a catch: a lot of extra maintenance. That is why =
we are not using this at the moment and I am not able to give you any =
real live experiences (the whole idea may not even work through PFAC or =
OOCU_RESP as I haven't tested the concept). Let me know if you have a =
better idea!

Regards,

Jeroen