AW: Workflow translations

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Thu Aug 7 05:55:18 EDT 2003

Hi werner,

this are twqo steps. first you have to translate the logical objects =
PDWS
and PDTS via SE63 and than you have to assign it to the transport =
version in
SWDD.

regards

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Werner Henkens [mailto:werner.henkens at belgacom.be]
Gesendet am: Donnerstag, 7. August 2003 10:29
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Workflow translations

Hi,

I try to translate all texts in a workflow via SWDD - Extras - =
Translation
-Translation.
Not all translated items are shown in the correct language when I =
execute
the flow.

The book "Practical Workflow for SAP" says to use SE63 for translations =
and
then execute SWDD - Extras -Translation - Compare texts with transport
version.
Is there a difference in using this transaction and where in SE63 can I =
find
all workflow items ?

Thanks,

Werner