Need solution to do 'Ad hoc anchor' but in Release 4.6C

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Aug 6 22:56:30 EDT 2003

Yaron,
Release 4.6D is a basis release that can be applied to an R/3 4.6C functional level system.
So you could always upgrade as this is only a  basis upgrade not a functional upgrade.

It might help to know what functionality you are trying to implement, e.g. do you just need to optionally call a subflow? Then a condition might be all you need.  Do you need the user to opt for the extra subflow? Then a user decision may be all you need. etc.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book