release strategy of purchase requisition on 46B

Sandra Contreras sccontreras at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 4 17:57:47 EDT 2003

Hi everybody,

Actually we are in upgrade from 46B to 46C and we have implemented the
workflow for release a purchase requisition.  In 46B we have two fields
that determined the relase they are:  CEBAN -EKGRP / BEDNR AND AFNAM
but the last one not is really in used.

In the upgrade the purchase requisition doesn't take the release
strategy. we review the notes  378718, 326380, 322567, 370220, 377573,
365604, 638804 but they don't apply for us.

If someone can support me o have any idea, i really apreciate, because (the
go live with the 46c
version it's on august 6th ),

Sandra Contreras
Worfklow Analyst