Role resolution of AC00000157 question 4.6c

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Mon Aug 4 16:22:50 EDT 2003

We are using ESS Time Approval. It uses role AC000000157.

One thing I know I need to modify is the user exit to disallow a user submitting
Time and being routed to himself. We had that issue once so it is one low priority list of to-dos.

What is high on the list is when our CEO attempts to enter time, it fails due
to him being the CEO with no one above him.

I would think this issue has come up before! Is there some config that can
be set so the Time Approval process skips sending to his non-existing mgr?

Thanks!