Sending a attachment with a workitem (4.6C)

Hans Brilleman Hans.Brilleman at capetown.gov.za
Thu Apr 24 07:47:09 EDT 2003

Good day everybody,

I am using a SAP standard task - TS20000547 in my workflow to enter a
attachment for rejection. I have set it up the same way it is used in
workflow WS2000263, but for some or other reason it does not fill the
container element for attachments in the superordinate workflow and
subsequent work items in the workflow. As far as I am aware this should
happen automatically. I have even populated this manually in the
bindings but it still does not appear. For this reason the attachment
does not appear as an attachment in  workitem that was rejected back to
the capturer.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Hans.