Deadline

Falk, Simone SIMONE.FALK at airbus.com
Thu Apr 24 04:01:30 EDT 2003

Hello all,

we want to work with with deadlines in the following manner:
Depending on one attribute of our object we want to inform people ( via
Role) that dealine is reached.
But nothing shall happen, if the attribute has wrong values.

At the moment the attribute is an Import parameter of our role.
Our first attempt was, that we don't resolve the role depending on the
attribute. But this leads to an error in SM58 which seems to be a
catastrophe ! . So we chose a user who gets all the deadline WIs.
He is not very pleased !
 Because we use the procedure in many tasks we do not want to copy them,
deadline management is the only difference for all that 7 tasks.

Maybe you have a good idea ?

Best regards
Simone