send internet mail

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Wed Apr 23 06:03:02 EDT 2003

Hi

I want to send a simple internet email from my workflow,  I have configured
SAPconnect and the RFC connection to use MLUXSND and created the mailgw.ini
file. When I try a test, by creating a new sapmail and putting as the
recipient my internet address, looking at the SOST transaction I see the
message " message transfered by node to communication system"

but I dont receive the mail.

Any one have any pointers where i can look, or have i missed some config?

Also what form would the binding take in the workflow sendmail task, as
currently I hold the external email for approvers in the address management
of SU01, would I need instead to hold it against the HR Master record in
info type 105, and then finding it by looking at the approver 'object'

Thanks

John

for such purpose.