TS01000051 - Unlock address changes for employee

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Thu Apr 17 22:13:37 EDT 2003

This type of activity can occur when the Infotype is deleted outright.
So the task tries to refer to an address that no longer exists.
This could even happen if it is just delimited.

Send Endda is in the key.

So you workflow using ts01000051 should also have a parallel fork
waiting for the events ADDRESSEMP.requestcancelled, ADDRESSEMP.deleted
and perhaps even ADDRESSEMP.changed.

In which cause you may like to gracefully terminate your workflow when
one of these events occurs. (Process control step).

hth

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant
Business Technologies