New Agents are not receiving existing WorkItems

Balasubramaniam, Swaminathan SBalasubramaniam at medrad.com
Thu Apr 17 15:27:04 EDT 2003

Thanks a lot.

Swami

-----Original Message-----
From: Jaeger, Carsten (Calgary) [mailto:Carsten_Jaeger at nexeninc.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2003 3:19 PM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: New Agents are not receiving existing WorkItems

We built a custom tcode that allows the Workflow administrator to maintain
substitutes on behalf of a user (it was too much trouble to get teach all
our users this all the time).  It's based on a call to function
RH_SUBSTITUTES_LIST.  You'll need to ensure you have proper authority to
access this.

tcode = ZWF_SUB_MAINT
pgm = ZWF_SUBSTITUTE_MAINTAIN

Here's the code:
I have removed anything that could be deemed dangerous <grin>.  If you're
going to use it, try it in your sandbox first.  Good luck.  cj

*   Description   : Allows WF_Admin role and SAP_Security role to      *
*                   maintain Substitutes on behalf of other users.     *
*                   Normally this functionality is only available to   *
*                   the end user through the business workplace.       *
*                   This allows us to perform this function in the     *
*                   event that a user is ill or on holidays.           *
*                                                                      *
*   Called by T-Code: ZWF_SUB_MAINT                                    *

*           M O D I F I C A T I O N         H I S T O R Y              *
* Changed By      : xxxxx                                    *
* Changed On      : xxx                                      *
* Change Request  : xxx                                         *
* Description     : Added functionality to allow a list of past and    *
*                   current substitutes to be shown if desired through *
*                   user selecting the Subs List Only parameter        *

*=========================================================*
*           N a m i n g     C o n v e n t i o n s         *
*=========================================================*
*   L_    |   Local Variable                              *
*   LC_   |   Local Constant                              *
*   LT_   |   Local Internal Table                        *
*   LR_   |   Local Range Table                           *
*   F_    |   Form Parameter
*   G_    |   Global Variable                             *
*   GC_   |   Global Constant                             *
*   GT_   |   Global Internal Table                       *
*   GS_   |   Global Structure                            *
*   GR_   |   Global Range Table                          *
*   FT_   |   Table decalared for Form (Subroutine)       *
*   SO_   |   Select-Options                              *
*   P_    |   Parameters                                  *
*   CB_   |   Check Boxes                                 *
*   RB_   |   Radio Buttons                               *
*   T_    |   Type Declaration                            *
*=========================================================*

*--------------------------------*
*--- Global Data Declarations ---*
*--------------------------------*

*<--- Tables --->*
TABLES: hrus_d2.   "Keeps a list of all substitutes

*<--- Parameters --->*
PARAMETERS: p_userid LIKE swhactor-objid OBLIGATORY,
            p_list AS CHECKBOX DEFAULT ' '.

*<--- Main Routine --->*
IF p_list = 'X'.
  SELECT * FROM hrus_d2 WHERE us_name = p_userid.
    IF hrus_d2-endda LT sy-datum.
      EXIT.
    ENDIF.
    WRITE: / hrus_d2-rep_name(10), hrus_d2-begda, hrus_d2-endda.
  ENDSELECT.
  IF sy-subrc NE 0.
    WRITE: / 'User', p_userid, 'not found in HRUS_D2 table'.
  ENDIF.
ELSE.
  CALL FUNCTION 'RH_SUBSTITUTES_LIST'
    EXPORTING
      us_type                  = 'US'
      us_id                    = p_userid
      act_plvar                = '01'
*   ACT_BEGDA                = sy-datum
*   ACT_ENDDA                = '99991231'
*   MAINTAINANCE_FLAG        = ' '
*   ACT_MODE                 =
    EXCEPTIONS
      no_active_wf_plvar       = 1
      otype_not_valid          = 2
      object_not_valid         = 3
      OTHERS                   = 4
            .
  IF sy-subrc <> 0.
    MESSAGE ID sy-msgid TYPE 'I' NUMBER sy-msgno
            WITH sy-msgv1 sy-msgv2 sy-msgv3 sy-msgv4.
  ENDIF.
ENDIF.