Migrating Standard tasks - agent assignment is getting lost

Carolyn Fuller fuller at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 16 17:59:32 EDT 2003

For whatever it is worth, this happened to me also. We are running 4.6C.

Carolyn

--
Carolyn Fuller                               M.I.T.
fuller at mit.edu                       Financial Systems Services