Archiving decision tasks

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Wed Apr 16 01:40:23 EDT 2003

For the purpose described, wouldn't this also be solved if you named all
the possible (activated) outcomes?
The workflow log includes the names of outcomes.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    "Soady, Phil"
                    <phil.soady at sap.com>        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    Sent by: SAP                cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Workflow                    Subject:     Re: Archiving decision tasks
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    16.04.2003 01:19
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Some ideas...
WorkflowInfoSystem with the user exit to record your container element with
the decision outcome.

Alternative to make the log more readable.
Dummy - Empty background task , with task description "APPROVED BY &VAR&"
Extra WIs but the log is easier to read.

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant
Business Technologies
SAP Australia