Is there a limit on Workflow container size and the number of parallel work items in a workflow

Ramki Maley RAMAKRISHNA.MALEY at CUSTOMS.TREAS.GOV
Tue Apr 15 19:21:43 EDT 2003

Phil,

Thanks for pointing out Work Queues.  Where can I look (the on-line
documentation does not say much) for more information on how to use  Work
queues?
Can I send items in a Work Queue to  different users? Agent and deadline
monitoring recipient determination needs to be performed for each item.

Regards,
Ramki.

                      "Soady, Phil"
                      <phil.soady at sap.com        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      >                          cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Re: Is there a limit on Workflow container size and the number of parallel
                      Workflow                    work items in a workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      04/14/03 07:35 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Before you push the limits of workflows,
a warning bell goes off for me.
Is the right approach to a problem being used.
I don't know what the issue is, but the question should be asked.

Have you looked into Workflow WORK QUEUES ?

100 parallel processes or more.... Sounds a like a very repetitive
structure.
Where many things should happen. Perhaps
Work queues might just be the tool.

Cheers

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant