New attribute to Object Type

Weaver, Karen Karen.Weaver at Sonopress.com
Fri Apr 11 15:54:32 EDT 2003

Without seeing your code, I am guessing at your problem.  It would seem that
your object code is not reading the database table(s) for your new
attribute, but it is for the other attributes.  This code should have been
automatically created for an attribute based on a database table.  For
virtual attributes, you must code the database retrieval yourself.

What type of an attribute did you create?

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Williams (FCF) [mailto:Richard.Williams at fcf.co.nz]
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 9:59 PM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: New attribute to Object Type

I have created a new attribute for an object type.  When I test the Object
it works, however I cannot get that attribute to work in my workflow.  I
have checked the bindings etc and I can't see what's wrong.  When I use
another attribute of the object this works in my Workflow, this attribute
was existing.

Does seem to like the new ones I have created, have I missed a step.
Attribute is set to implemented and I have generated it.

Richard Williams
Fletcher Challenge Forests
SCG, Rotorua
07-349 5224