Message to SAP-WUG

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at mit.edu
Fri Apr 11 09:35:05 EDT 2003

Thank you very much Phil.  I greatly appreciate the kind words.  Yes, I
try to keep the list clean, but it is the people who provide the real
answers (yourself!) who make this a good forum.

Anyhow, no skin off my nose.  I used the opportunity to apologize to
Heinrich as a reason to remind people what the rules of the road were!

Cheers,
Sue

--
Susan R. Keohan