SENDTASKDESCRIPTION with internet address

Nieder Martin Martin.Nieder at munich-airport.de
Fri Apr 11 03:17:00 EDT 2003

Hi Guru's,

another question concerning SENDTASKDESCRIPTION:

I want to send a mail using SENDTASKDESCRIPTION - but it must be a mail =
an internet address!

I tried several possibilites in the binding WF->task: TYPEID 'G' is =
always
working but only sends mail to SAPOffice. When I use TYPEID 'U' my =
workflow
always gets to status 'error'.

Any ideas?

We are on 4.6B and user SAP internet mail gateway.

Regards
Martin
----
Martin Nieder                      =
mailto:martin.nieder at munich-airport.de
SAP-Koordination                   http://www.munich-airport.de
Flughafen M=FCnchen GmbH
Postfach 23 17 55                  Telefon: +49 89 975 32282
85326 M=FCnchen                      Telefax: +49 89 975 60882