How to find the definition of Event

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Apr 10 04:59:06 EDT 2003

Hi Pradeep,
There's no easy answer as what triggers the event depends completely on the application involved.

If you know the business object you are looking for, try searching in OSS for that business object
name and the term "event" - there are a few explanatory notes out there.  Also look in the SAP Library
Help for workflow at the workflow scenarios in applications - they explain for many of the standard workflow templates
what configuration, settings, etc. are used to trigger the event.

You could also let us know what business object you are looking at as someone on SAP-WUG may have
used it before and be able to help you.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)