SWUD not supported from 4.7?

Rankin, Andrew AJ Andrew.J.Rankin at BHPBilliton.com
Mon Apr 7 19:33:15 EDT 2003

Hi,

Working on a project in v4.7 basis 6.2 I came across a problem with transaction SWUD. After reporting it to SAP I received reply that this transaction is no longer supported as all necessary check functionality is now provided in the builder SWDD transaction. I have found SWUD to be a very useful transaction and don't feel that the builder is really an adequate replacement. One small example - SWUD allows you to see a nice summary of all tasks contained in both main and sub workflows in one screen and you can check possible agent assignment for dialog tasks from this very quickly. In SWDD you will have to dive into each main & sub workflow separately and open every step to do the same.

Does anyone else know about this and do you think that SWUD should be kept alive?

Regards,
Andrew Rankin
CSC Australia

EOM

NOTICE - This message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information therein.  If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.