transfering Organizational Struchure from client to client

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Sun Apr 6 05:13:13 EDT 2003

Shalom Sharon,

You can use RE_RHMOVE30 and attach your Org Structure to a Change
Request which you would then import into the target Client. I am pretty
sure that the Change Request is Client Dependent.=20

Another option is to use OOMV to create a file of the Org Structure.
Then use transaction OODT to import the file into the target client.

Regards,

Alon Raskin=20
3i Consulting Group=20
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com=20