Standard process has no event, how to notify workflow?

Mark Johnston mark_johnston at ie.ibm.com
Fri Apr 4 12:26:59 EST 2003

Mark,

Thank you for your suggestion. However it seems HR specific when the
scenario that's causing me problem is actually in FI-TV (Travel
Management). (It's expenses/trips etc...)

The loop until is not suitable I've learned that it creates tasks until

 a) status changed or worse  b) the max no of nodes is exceeded.

I've learned since thanks to Max at sapfans.com that asynchronous tasks
with terminating events are the
way to go. Still leaves me with the problem of raising the event!

Anyone know off hand of exits available at this point?

Kind regards,
Mark

Mark Johnston

IBM Business Consulting Services
Oldbrook House, 24/32 Pembroke Road, Dublin 4.
Phone:   +353-(0)1-815 4907
Mobile:  +353-(0)86-814 4258
fax:          +353-(0)1-667 1848
e-mail:  mark_johnston at ie.ibm.com