Want to keep workitem in inbox after executing

Nat 4 Govender ngovender4 at toyota.co.za
Thu Apr 3 00:02:22 EST 2003

Hi Sunni,

In the business workflow place under the outbox a user can find all the
workitem executed by themselves.

                      Sunni sunni
                      <sunnilondon at hotmai        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      l.com>                     cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Want to keep workitem in inbox after executing
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      04/02/2003 02:53 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hi all

I would like to keep a workitem in the inbox after it has been executed.
I don't want to you 'confirm end of processing'.

I am using SM Task list workflow, where using the standard workflow you are
given the confirm end of processing dialogue box.  I can remove the box but
then the item disappears when you execute it.  The client only wants the
item to disappear after you have clicked on a flag in the task transaction
to indicate that the work has been done.

Any suggestions??

Thanks
Sunni.