Workflow initiator determining agents

HILVEN Wim (ITG/ASG) wim.hilven at belgacom.be
Wed Apr 2 00:50:44 EST 2003

If you are on release 46 you might try wizard 'Include choose agent'..
"With this wizard you can insert an activity that can be used to determine
the recipients of the work item for a subsequent activity manually at
runtime (dispatcher task).

At runtime, the system first determines all possible agents of the
subsequent activity. These are displayed in a dialog box and the current
agent of the dispatcher task can choose the recipient(s) of the work item
for the subsequent task from all possible agents.

It is also possible to define the subsequent activity as a general task. To
facilitate the selection of recipients, you should assign a smaller number
of possible agents to the subsequent activity. "

For release prior to 46..??
I do not know

Kind Regards / Vriendelijke groeten / Amicalement,

Wim Hilven