Workflow initiator determining agents

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Wed Apr 2 00:43:12 EST 2003

For anyone to advise on whether or not the ad hoc assignment is suitable it
might help with some additional information....
Unless what you really meant was that you are sure it does _not_ fit the
definition of ad hoc agent assignment.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

|--------+-------------------------------->
|        |          "Dywan, Abby"         |
|        |          <adywan at clarkstonconsu|
|        |          lting.com>            |
|        |          Sent by: SAP Workflow |
|        |          <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.|
|        |          MIT.EDU>              |
|        |                                |
|        |                                |
|        |          02.04.2003 02:25      |
|        |          Please respond to "SAP|
|        |          Workflow Users' Group"|
|        |                                |
|--------+-------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                           |
  |       To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                                                                      |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)                                                                       |
  |       Subject:     Workflow initiator determining agents                                                  |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi all -

I am in the situation where for a particular workflow they want the
initiator of the workflow to determine who the responsible agent is for a
particular step - at runtime.  Does anyone know if there is a standard
business object / method to do this?  I'm not sure if this fits the
definition of "ad hoc agent assignment" and so therefore am not sure if I
can do that or if I'll have to build a screen...

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Abby  :)

Abby Dywan