Workflow Text Editor

Swam_in swam_in at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 28 17:55:19 EDT 2002

Thanks Tomasz. But I am still not clear about your third paragraph. Let me
explain about my situation.

I created a workflow template. In the template I used send email task
activity by email wizard( I am in 46c ). I have 2 formats to be sent out
based on 2 different sales org. Now in the body text of the task ( which is
also similar to sapscript editor ) I want to create a following condition

if  sorg eq 'US01'
 consider format 1
else.
consider format 2
endif.
 where 'sorg' is the container element and format1 and format2  will be the
format I need to type in. Now how do i accomadate the above condition as per
your explanations in the 2rd paragraph. I just wanted to put forward the
above scenario which will make me understand better..

Thanks again..
Swami