Workflow Text Editor

Swam_in swam_in at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 27 10:33:51 EDT 2002

Hi Jocelyn,

No. I am talking about text editor for Body text in the task for outgoing
email ( I created the task through email wizard ). I am passing Organization
value in the container. Based on this value I have to choose one of the 2
formats that is available to me. Right now I am doing an ugly work of
building the internal table based on this org. value in the report and
passing this internal table to the container. But I would prefer writing
this conditional statements ( like if..endif) in the workflow task text
editor if it is available. I tried several test but it wasnot successful.

Thanks

Swami