Attaching an Excel file in the outgoing mail

Jean-Baptiste COURMONT jean-baptiste.courmont at vinci-consulting.com
Wed Sep 25 03:33:34 EDT 2002

Hello Swami Bala,

To attach an Excel file to a workflow you have to work with 'Document Office' object type (SOFM). Create a method with an import parameter (the file location on the PC) and an export parameter (the SOFM key of your doc).
Then you are able to use this SOFM key as an attach_object in your outgoing mail.

Hope this helps

Regards

Jean-Baptiste