Travel expenses : Follow on task

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-DS/DM Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Wed Sep 25 02:33:50 EDT 2002

It would -- as long as the "Save" occurs within a workflow. From the context
provided I understand that the expense form completion is started as a
stand-alone transaction by selecting some menu path / transaction code. In
this way the popup would be the first dialog step in the workflow -- so
there would be no task on which this flag could be set.

If that's the case, we're back to an old discussion that appeared on this
list in the beginning of this year (you can check the archives at
http://www.webflow.com/MITWorkflow/wfsearch.asp; look for subject "Executing
A Workitem Automatically").

In short -- what you're asking for is functionally a part of the
application, not of the resulting workflow. What you need is a change to the
screen / dialog sequence within your form maintenance, and workflow has
never been designed to handle this. You'll be much better off coding a user
exit / BADI.

Kind regards,
Tomasz.