MATERIAL event CHANGED - can I get old and new values

Sheth, Neeraja Neeraja.Sheth at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Sep 24 18:05:02 EDT 2002

I have designed a workflow to be triggered when the planned price on a
material changes by creating an event BUS1001.PlannedPriceChanged with a
field restriction of MBEW-ZPLP1, using change object MATERIAL.

Is there a way to be able to display the old price and new price without
having to build some custom code to read change documents? Since the
condition in SWEC is actually comparing ZPLP1_VALUE_OLD and ZPLP1_VALUE_NEW,
I was wondering if I could trap those values.

Thanks in advance,

Neeraja