AW: Downloading a original file from document

Falk, Simone SIMONE.FALK at airbus.com
Fri Sep 20 05:38:31 EDT 2002

Hi, dont use Background TASK if possible.

When it is a step, You can use the same user as before with Advance =
with
dialog instead of background processing.
It has the same effect as background processing, when there is no =
dialog,
but you can use tasks which require a frontend server.

Regards
Simone

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----