Reporting in workflow

Lynn Dorling-Williams lynn.dorling-williams at uk.pwcglobal.com
Tue Sep 17 03:37:51 EDT 2002

Memo from Lynn Dorling-Williams of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

Jos=E9,
Have a look at transaction SW12_DURA.  This shows work items by duratio=
n.
You can drill down in this report to see more detail including "Wait ti=
me"
.
Regards
Lynn

"Jose Burgman [AST]" <jose.burgman at ast.co.za>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 16/09/=
2002
16:16:06

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>