Parked Document Workflow Configuration

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Sep 16 20:54:10 EDT 2002

Hi Abby,
Before you create check function modules, make sure you have first made the most of the configuration for parked document approval as this does give you some options for restricting which documents the workflow will be started for.  This is important as the parked document transactions themselves use this to decide whether or not the "post" option is available to the user.
So suggest you read the documentation on the parked document approval scenario in the SAP Library help first.  You will find the parked document workflow config in the IMG.

Regards,
Jocelyn Dart.
SAP Australia.