Initialised object reference

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Sep 12 20:29:32 EDT 2002

Hi Steve, If you are in a 4.6C system or above then
you can use START CONDITIONS to create your rules for when
the workflows will be started, and the system will automatically
add the matching standard SAP check function module for evaluating
the condition to your event linkage.
Suggest you read up on this topic in the SAP Library help.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book